José Gabriel Guaita (1982, Valencia) is a pianist with a broad career as a concert soloist, professor and accompanying pianist. As a soloist, he has performed at some of the most prestigious national halls, such as the Palau de la Música in Valencia, amongst others. He has got a vast experience as an accompanying pianist, having performed with a large number of vocalists, soloists, dancers and other ensembles, like chamber ensembles or wind orchestras.
José Gabriel has been under the mentoring of brilliant pianists, such as Adolfo Bueso, Nelson delle Vigne or Mario Monreal. His expertise ranges from Baroque compositions and early Classicism to Impressionism and Nationalist music, however, it is with the greatest Romantic works when his performances get to their brightest level.
A summary of José Gabriel’s merits is as follows:
- Special Award for best academic results, Higher Education Degree – 2002
- BMus (Honours), professor Mr. Adolfo Bueso – 2005
- Special Award for best academic results and Bachelor’s Thesis. Awarded by unanimous decision of all Committee members – 2006
- Euterpe Award at Valencian Music Ceremony for outstanding academic career – 2006
- MMus (Honours) by the Polytechnic University of Valencia – 2008
- Assistant Collaborator at the Aesthetic and Creativity in Music, Master Course (University of Valencia) – 2000
- Recording of Estol de Máster II, Aesthetic and Creativity in Music (Master Course) – 2000
- Professor at the Conservatory of Valencia (Higher Education and Bachelor Degrees in Dance) as an accompanying pianist – 2014 to present.